About APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Launcher 7 – Donate 184.108.40.206 (Android) This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Launcher 7 – Donate 220.127.116.11 (Android) apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Launcher 7 – Donate 18.104.22.168 (Android) apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Launcher 7 – Donate 22.214.171.124 (Android) Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Launcher 7 – Donate 126.96.36.199 (Android) Android
Overview: A Windows Phone 7 style launcher for Android.
Requirements: Android OS 2.1 and up
Market Update Released: September 29, 2012
What’s New in Launcher 7 – Donate version 188.8.131.52:
- Fix for folder tile not animating properly
- Hungarian and Brazilian translations updated
- Several crash fixes including the one that might happen at startup when lib-directory has no read permissions
- fixes the startup-crash in 2.x which was present on earlier 184.108.40.206 version
Unlike other current WP7 launchers (Windows Phone Android, Metro UI), this one allows you to properly modify your start screen. Just long press on a tile and drag tile where you want!
This version is free, but does have an ad in application list. Ad free donate version is available if you don’t like the ad.
- 2 x 1 tiles
- Original Windows Phone 7 backgrounds!
- Freely configurable tile colors
- Launcher options are available from Application List (press menu in app list)
- Layout animations
- Animated contacts tile! (still work in progress)
- configurable animation parameters (soon)
- folders (in donate version now)
- clock tile of sorts
- more animated tiles
- facebook integration
Consider this as alpha quality at best. If it crashes, please email me or report the crash and we’ll figure out a fix.
Recommended HDPI device, tested on Galaxy i9000.
MDPI devices should be now able to show things in correct scale, but performance and memory usage may very well be a problem in these devices.
android.permission.READ_SMS – SMS tile
READ_CONTACTS – contacts tile
INTERNET – ads <3
GET_ACCOUNTS – calendar tile
READ_GMAIL – gmail tile (2.2+2.1)
READ_CALENDAR – calendar tile
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – backup/restore
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE – statusbar
READ_PHONE_STATE – statusbar
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – statusbar
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – statusbar
Launcher 7 – Donate is Ad-free version of Launcher 7.
Launcher 7 – Donate Features:
- 1×1, 2×1 and 1×2 tiles with configurable colors
- Widgets in a tile! (provided that widget fits)
- Almost real like tile animation
- Almost real like tile re-arrange mode
- Almost real like status bar
- Animated contacts tile (supports G+ synced contacts)
- Pinnable contact-tile which animates like the real phone
- Folder tiles
- Webpage tiles
- Picture hub (use with care, it needs memory!!!!)
- Filterable application list
- Stock wp7-like colors and color selection
Download Launcher 7 – Donate 220.127.116.11 (Android)