About APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Gmail Widgets v5.03 (5.03) Android Apk App This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Gmail Widgets v5.03 (5.03) Android Apk App apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Gmail Widgets v5.03 (5.03) Android Apk App apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Gmail Widgets v5.03 (5.03) Android Apk App Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Gmail Widgets v5.03 (5.03) Android Apk App Android
Gmail Widgets v5.03
Requirements By Download Apk Files | Android Apps | Android Market | Efreeandroidappz.blogspot.com: 2.3.3 and up
Overview: Gmail Widgets is the best collection of beautiful homescreen widgets in a variety of sizes that show the number of unread emails and message previews.
Until Android 3.0, the Gmail app does not come with any widgets. This app fills that gap.
The Gmail widget in 3.0 and later versions is unreliable and not customisable.
Unlike some of the other Gmail widgets on Google Play, this app works with the latest version of the Gmail app and is compatible with 2.3 (Gingerbread) and later. It also includes some exclusive widgets for 3.0 (Honeycomb), 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
Review of an older version on TalkAndroid. http://www.talkandroid.com/100486-ge…o/#more-100486
- Supports push email – updates automatically when new mail arrives (it may not update immediately while you read mails)
- Previews – shows the first lines of the message in addition to sender and subject (depending on size)
- Supports different labels (e.g. Priority Inbox, Starred, and custom labels) from several accounts, even on the same widget (unified inbox)
- Open Gmail or compose a new message quickly from the widget
- Customisable appearance through themes and icons
- Many different sizes to choose from, including scrollable, resizable stack and list widgets for newer Android versions
- When you perform actions on your new mail, these may not be reflected immediately, even if you refresh manually. The purpose of these widgets is to notify you of new messages as soon as they arrive.
- It may take up to 30 seconds for the widget to refresh the first time and after a reboot. During this time it may not look like anything is happening!
What’s in this version:
Sometimes it is necessary to remove and re-add the widgets after an update!
5.03: Added Bugsense for better bug reporting and consequently fixing!
5.02: Increased default size when adding widgets (can still be resized down or up)
5.0: Designed for ICS: improved configuration, redesigned widgets according to the guidelines (Holo theme), made widgets more flexible (literally), many small improvements
4.2: Added option to show missed calls, updated stack widget, bugfixes
This app has no advertisements