About APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Sonos Widget Pro 2.2 (Android) This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Sonos Widget Pro 2.2 (Android) apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Sonos Widget Pro 2.2 (Android) apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Sonos Widget Pro 2.2 (Android) Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔Sonos Widget Pro 2.2 (Android) Android
Overview: Control your Sonos system directly from your home-screen! Sonos Widget is a widget for your Sonos system.
Requirements: Android OS 2.2 and up
Market Update Released: October 1, 2012
What’s New in Sonos Widget Pro version 2.2:
!-YOU NEED TO RE-ADD YOUR WIDGETS TO THE HOME-SCREEN AND RE-SCAN AFTER UPDATING-!
• New setting for volume-steps.
• Support for multiple systems without re-scanning.
• Auto-detect new/removed players and name/IP changes.
• Now only connects to known players on the current network.
• 4×4: Only shows connected players.
• 4×4: Scan button when no known players are found.
• 4×4: Remove tracks from queue using long-press and proper load of queues with 500+ tracks.
• New settings screen.
Choose from three types of widgets;
• Normal (4×1)
• Extended (4×1) same as Normal, but also shows the album art of the current track.
• Controller (4×4, Android 3.0+, Pro only) re-sizable widget which gives you complete control of your entire Sonos System.
• Manage all your zones.
• Support for multiple systems (Home/Work etc).
• See whats currently playing.
• Playback & Volume control
• Support for multiple active widgets, each one controlling a zone.
• Changes appearance of your widgets, choose from multiple themes.
• Controller Widget for Android 3.0+ that gives you a complete overview of your entire Sonos system.
—— Basic setup ——
[Adding your ZonePlayers]
- Drag a Sonos Widget to your home-screen, open the menu and select “Add ZonePlayers”, follow the instructions.
[Select ZonePlayer for the widget (Normal and Album widget)]
- After adding your ZonePlayers, select a player and proceed by selecting “Set as active”. Remember to exit the application using the Back-button.
[Switch from Playback to Volume control (Normal and Album widget) ]
- Tap on the Artist/Track label to switch view states.
[Changing active player for widget (Normal and Album widget) ]
- From the Volume control view, open the settings and select the new player then select ‘Set as active’.
[Changing appearance of widget (Normal and Album widget) ]
- From the Volume control view, open the settings and select ‘Change apperance’.
[View queue (Controller-widget)]
- Tap the artist/track label on a given ZonePlayer to show it’s queue.
—– Issues —–
[Widget has stopped working]
- If you updated to 2.2 you need to re-add your widgets to your homescreen AND re-scan your network.
- In the case that ALL your ZonePlayers have recived new IP-adresses you need use the “Add ZonePlayer” feature to refresh your ZonePlayers.
- Enable ‘High Performance’ if you are experiencing frequent connection drops.
- Make sure that the phone is connected to the same WiFi-network as the ZonePlayers.
- The network must support UPnP (this might be disabled by default on your router).
- The following ports are using for connecting to a ZonePlayer: 6969, 1900 and 1400.
[Widget is not showing]
- Make sure you have selected a ZonePlayer as active for the current widget, this is indicated by a symbol on the ZonePlayer in the list of players.
- When adding a widget make sure that you exit the settings using the Back-button and not via home.
[Sonos Widget is not shown in the Widget list]
- On some devices and custom ROMs it is sometimes necessary to reboot the device before the widget will appear in the list.
[Sonos Widget does not find any ZonePlayers on my network]
- Try disabling any network firewall that might cause issues.
- Make sure that the following ports are not blocked on your network: 6969, 1900 and 1400.
See in-app help for further assistance or contact me
—– Permissions —–
android.permission.INTERNET – This is required for communicating with the ZonePlayers.
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE – This is required for connecting to your ZonePlayers.
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – This is required for some features on devices running HTC Sense 4.0.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – This is required for detecting network changes (WiFi turned on/off)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – This is needed to ensure that WiFi remains active during some actions (adding ZonePlayers etc).
sonos widget android, se.freddroid.sonos, sonos, sonos app android v3.8.
Download Sonos Widget Pro 2.2 (Android)