About APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔All My Movies 2.4.6 (Android) This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔All My Movies 2.4.6 (Android) apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔All My Movies 2.4.6 (Android) apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔All My Movies 2.4.6 (Android) Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔All My Movies 2.4.6 (Android) Android
Overview: Catalog all your movies collection with a few taps.
Requirements: Android OS 2.2 and up
Market Update Released: October 5, 2012
What’s New in All My Movies version 2.4.6:
- Minor bugs fixed
Do you own a lot of movies? Do you have trouble keeping track of all your movies?
All My Movies for Android allows you to catalog your entire movie collection with a few taps.
Important Notice! This application is for managing a movie collection. Is not possible download or watch movies.
The title search using archive supplied by TMDb is a free and open movie database. It is completely open and is led by people like you. And ‘now used by millions of people every month, is also used by the centers of the world’s most popular media. This application interacts with this database to retrieve information about the movie.
You can evaluate the application by downloading All My Movies Free for Android. Is an identical version, available for free, but limited to 30 titles. Free version contains Ads.
With All My Movies for Android you can keep track of movies you have, you have owned or lent or movies you wish to buy, than those already seen, or you want to see. Never again will you have to buy or rent a movie twice.
If you buy PRO application can easily retrieve the titles included in the FREE. In FREE App make a database backup, in PRO App go to settings and tap restore the db from the FREE version.
All My Movies Features:
- Add movie by title search or barcode search.
- Add movie by cast member search.
- Add movie manually.
- Manage different categories (Owned, wished…).
- Customize with location, notes, evaluation and more.
- View details with synopsis, full cast list, and much more.
- Display the poster magnified high definition.
- Link to IMDB site, or if owned directly interacts with IMDB application.
- Link to TMDB site.
- Link to WIKIPEDIA site in cast management.
- Watch trailers.
- Loan titles to your friends and keep track. You can also select from the contacts. With a few taps you can call or send a text message or an email to your contact to remind him to give back the movie. And plus you can also put a reminder on your calendar. The application will remember your loaned movies.
- Quick search of your movies and other sort.
- Integration with social networking applications on your device (Twitter, Facebook, Google + etc.).
- Shake to random select based on the filters applied.
- Create backups of your movie collection or restore previous backups.
- Manage backup and restore of your movie collection “in Cloud” with Dropbox
- Export your movie collection to Excel
- Management of the cast with photos, biography and filmography.
- Section with released recently and recommended movies.
- And much more!
The application is optimized for phones but not for tablet.
Download All My Movies 2.4.6 (Android)