About APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔ROM Manager Premium 188.8.131.52 (Android) This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔ROM Manager Premium 184.108.40.206 (Android) apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔ROM Manager Premium 220.127.116.11 (Android) apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔ROM Manager Premium 18.104.22.168 (Android) Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone APK ↔ Android Market ↔ Mediafire ↔ Hotfile ↔ROM Manager Premium 22.214.171.124 (Android) Android
Overview: ROM Manager is THE MUST HAVE APP for any Android root user.
Requirements: Android ROOT OS 1.6 and up
Market Update Released: September 30, 2012
Must have app for any root user. Make backups, flash ROMs, and own your device.
ROM Manager Premium Over 3 million downloads and counting!
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
ROM Manager Premium Version:
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install from QR Code
* Web Connect
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager Premium ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can’t access any private data or passwords.
Droid users: Stuck at the “M” logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.7+) INSTALLED!
- 126.96.36.199 Possible fix for failed download cancels.
- 188.8.131.52 Use CyanogenMod’s addon.d plugin to restore ROM Manager.
- 184.108.40.206 Fix crash bug in download service in Android 4.1+.
- 220.127.116.11 Fix bug that places .nomedia file in the wrong directory if directories are missing.
- 18.104.22.168 Add Restore ROM Manager feature.
- 22.214.171.124 More JellyBean related external SD fixes.
- 126.96.36.199 Fix issue with ROM Manager not properly working on Jelly Bean. (/emmc)
- 188.8.131.52 Fix issue with ROM Manager not properly working on Jelly Bean.
- 184.108.40.206 Fix minor google in app purchase bugs.
- 220.127.116.11 Fix notification area theme on Android 4.0.
Download ROM Manager Premium 18.104.22.168 (Android)